OSU Innovation Park
Supporting and encouraging relocation and expansion of businesses
Supporting the development of technology-based startup companies
Providing students with real-world engagement activities
Offering lab, acceleration, and incubation space and services
Driving mutually beneficial collaborations between OSU and industry
Where OSU and industry engage in mutually beneficial collaborations
- Family friendly city and culture
- Highly ranked K-12
- Affordable housing
- Access to state-of-the-art healthcare
- Local arts and easy access to sports, arts, and other entertainment within an hour’s drive
- Lakes – Enjoy relaxing by the lakes in the park and taking in the scenary, taking a walk, or conversing with other park tenants
- Recreation - Upon approval, the Colvin Recreation Center is available at a reduced fee. Enjoy the burn after a rewarding day's work or to get your day started
- Library - Upon approval, Park tenants enjoy access to the Edmon Low library at OSU
- Transportation - The park offers plenty of parking in addition to free transportation between campus and the rest of the Stillwater community through The Bus
- Affiliate Benefits - Startups and Companies can apply for use of OSU facilities at inter-departmental rates. Some of the facilities include: Electron Microscopy Laboratory and statewide NMR Facility. For a full list of available facilities and associated rates click here
Join these Hi-Tech Companies at the OSU Research Park
Roll-2-Roll Technologies, LLC is developing a next generation electro-mechanical device called a lateral guide for roll-to-roll manufacturing applications.
With patented defluorination techniques and unique expertise, Weaver Labs is on the cutting edge of compound and materials development.
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability.
Leasing Application Form
As NASA’s OSIRIS-REx spacecraft completed its 1.2-billion-mile journey home and sent its sample return capsule back to Earth, a team of Oklahoma State University researchers was waiting and listening.
Oklahoma State University is one of several southern land-grant universities improving turfgrass conditions to keep athletes safer this football season.